Covid-19 Safety Protocol
To ensure the safety of all present and to give you peace of mind during your next visit, please review the following Covid-19 safety measures.
Face masks are required to be worn by the practitioner and the client at all times. Face masks must cover both the nose & mouth. No exceptions.
Your temperature will be checked every session upon entry.
Both practitioner and client must hand sanitize before and after sessions.
How I'm Working to Keep My Space Safe
- Practitioner has received both vaccinations as of 3/15/21.
- Practitioner gets routine Covid-19 tests.
- Windows are open 24/7 for better air flow.
- HEPA grade air filter running in room at all times.
- Fresh sheets/pillow cases provided for each client.
- Vinyl pillow cases cover all pillows.
- Table, surfaces, and props are all sanitized between sessions.
- There is a 30 minute buffer between sessions to sanitize the space and air out the room, so please remember to stick to your scheduled time slot.
- Essential oil humidifier running in the room: This makes air unfavorable for airborne pathogens. (Please notify practitioner if you have any sensitivity to diffuser or any particular oils)
- Practitioner only works when feeling healthy and has no reason to suspect exposure.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after session.
- Wear face mask covering both nose & mouth at all times.
- Practice social distancing.
- Notify practitioner prior to session of any recent travel or large gatherings of 10+ people.
- Please do not come in if you have symptoms or suspect that you have been exposed to COVID-19.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.